HRiA Memberships are annual and renew on 1st January each year. For the last half of the year new memberships are discounted to allow for the reduced time before renewal.
HRiA Membership carries many privileges, such as invitations to regional events, regular newsletters, and subscription to the quarterly HRiA Journal.
- Four issues of the HRiA Journal
- Regular regional and national email newsletters
- Meet other members at local region lectures, garden visits and events
- Have the opportunity to attend the bi-ennial general meetings
- Have the opportunity to attend the exclusive national conference held every 2 years
- Contribute to the preservation of old roses.
To update your member details at any time please log in to the website at www.heritageroses.org.au/my-account/.