HRiA Membership carries many privileges, such as invitations to regional events, regular newsletters, and subscription to the quarterly HRiA Journal.
- Four issues of the HRiA Journal
- Regular regional and national email newsletters
- Meet other members at local region lectures, garden visits and events
- Have the opportunity to attend the bi-ennial general meetings
- Have the opportunity to attend the exclusive national conference held every 2 years
- Contribute to the preservation of old roses.
To update your member details at any time please log in to the website at www.heritageroses.org.au/my-account/.